6 WAYS TO SHORTLIST THE BEST SCHOOLS IN Patiala.
HOW YOUR ONE DECISION CAN AFFECT YOUR CHILD’S LIFE?
One of the most difficult challenges that parents face nowadays is the school their child would go. It completely depends on the criteria and their requirements. Choosing the best school for their children is a complete trauma because firstly it is going to influence the child’s upbringing and secondly it lays the foundation for the child’s future. The school you choose would be responsible for the character building and imparting quality education to your child.
Do you know without proper information, knowledge, guidance and financial issues or commuting issues parents choose the wrong school for their kids. These schools only concentrate on the academic achievements instead of the overall development of the child. Many parents have faced a lot of problems just because they didn’t choose the right school for their child and it negatively affected his/her growth both physically as well as mentally. Due to all this, children are either not able to achieve their goals or they get indulged in the wrong company and destroy their future.
Study shows that there are few factors which are extremely important while choosing a school. Earlier academic achievements of the school was considered but now parents are more concerned about the school reputation, safety and school atmosphere. After this comes the academic achievement then the finances or the commuting time.
The reason for writing this article is to guide parents like you who can save the future of their child by getting them enrol in a better school. So this article will answer all of your questions.
Let’s get started the.
Here are some points that you should read out and consider while choosing a school for your child.
- Reputation: Considering the reputation of the school is very important. Ranking to each and every school is given on the basis of education, curricular activity, annual cost, teacher-student ratio, and final board results. Top school fulfils all these characteristics. Therefore, if you are looking for the best quality educations and overall development for your child see that your choice of school fulfils all these criteria or not.
- Safety: Keeping in mind safety is important. See whether the school offers bus transportation facility or not. And if yes then from where. Your child’s safety is of utmost importance and should not be taken lightly.
- Facilities: You have to see whether the school has a good computer lab, indoor and outdoor sports arena, a swimming pool and a healthy cafeteria or not. For small kids, you should see whether they have day-care services or not.
- Educational Curriculum: Each and every school follows a certain board. Some follow the state board while some follow the CBSE curriculum. It is your choice under which board you want your child to study. Shortlist schools depending on your preference of board and then go visit their websites.
- Affordability:There are a number of schools who have tuition fees which are comfortable for you to pay. Again there are many schools where the academic fees are too high. That does not mean that studying at an expensive school your child would get the best education.
- Distance from Home: Distance of school from the home is important to consider. Your child, if they have to travel a lot, would get tired and would not be able to take part in the day to day activity. Again, if you find a school which has all the facilities and is a top school, why would you go for the one that is located far away?
Thus now you know how to select the best school for your child to give them a holistic educational background.
Since, you’ve gone through all the points mentioned above, now I would like to introduce a school, BIPS Patiala, which offers all the facilities and world class education, plus it also concentrates on the overall development of the child.
BIPS always stands out in terms of academic background, extra-curricular activities and overall personality development of the child. Moreover, the faculty and the head is extremely friendly and supportive.
If you think it’s too good to be true, then we would like to insist you to make a visit in the school and have a look by yourself. We can assure you that you are definitely going to love the school and the faculty.