Study is not just for the night before an exam or an assignment that is due. For those who neglect their textbooks throughout the year, exams turn into a unpleasant dream. It becomes difficult to cram the syllabus of entire year quickly as we want to. There are many students wondering what to do and how to make preparation of exams happen with the board exams around the corner. During such a time of high exam pressure, you might need some tips to sharpen your memory cells. Studying for 12 to 14 hours a day is not very healthy and adapting yourself to doing something like that is very rare. “It’s never too early or too late to develop study habits”. Your focus should be on ‘how much have you studied’ rather then ‘how long you have studied for’. The sooner you get into good study habits, everything will be easier for you and your chances of getting good grades will improve. Here are some tips and tricks that will make your study patterns more effective and you will get the most out of your study.
- Pick a best place and time for study and stick to it. Set up your study space in a quite comfortable and distraction-free area.
- Study smaller portions of your syllabus everyday rather than going for larger portions. This will help you to memorize your study material quickly.
- Consider a table or desk lamp as overhead lightning might not be enough. Good lighting can increase your productivity.
- Give your mind regular breaks. Don’t stretch too much. Take small breaks in between the study sessions of 1 to 2 hours depending on your capability.
- Learn and write. Writing important points after learning helps in retaining information even more.
- For easy memorization, use visual charts like flowcharts. Keep them in front of your eyes all the time. This will help you learn them more easily.
- Eat healthy food as proper nutrition for brain is very important for its healthy functioning.
Find the best school in your city to get the best training for life. Patiala is one of fast developing cities which is enrich in international schools with best tutors.